California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable and if that law applies to you and to us, to exercise certain prerogatives free of charge. You have the right to know:
• The categories of Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the PII is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling PII;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share PII, if any; and
• The specific pieces of PII we have collected about you.
Please also note that we are not required to:
• Retain any PII about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
• Re-identify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered PII; or
• Provide the PII to you more than twice in a twelve (12)-month period.
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of PII about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the PII was sold; and
• The categories of PII that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your PII from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your PII from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your PII if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the PII was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on the your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot and will not, among other things:
• Deny goods or services to you;
• Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
• Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If the CCPA applies to you and to us, you have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and potentially certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your PII. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your PII, we will refrain from selling your PII unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your PII. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your PII, visit our homepage and click on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link here: [https://bigguybigworld.com/contact/].
If you would like to exercise any of your other rights as described in this section, please:
• Complete a data subject request form available on our website at [https://bigguybigworld.com/contact/];
• Call us, toll-free, at [+1 855 909 9249]; or
• Email/write to us at [email@example.com].
Please note that you may only make a data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a twelve (12)-month period.
If you choose to contact us directly in the manner set forth above, you will need to provide us with:
• Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and customer or matter reference number);
• Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
• A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.